Without watermelon, it’s not a real summer! And who doesn’t want some refreshing homemade watermelon juice?
Today I will show you how to make watermelon juice in the simplest and quickest way.
All you need is a fresh watermelon and there is no need for using a juicer.
Fresh Watermelon Juice
- 3.3 lb watermelon (chopped into cubes)
- Cut the watermelon in half and cut of all the rinds
- Chop the watermelon into medium-size cubes
- Add the cubes into a blender
- Start the blend with low speed and generally increase the speed (blend until smooth)
- Pull the blended watermelon into a strainer and filter it with a spoon
- You can make the juice more refreshing by adding some ice or put in the fridge for few hours
- It takes 3-5 mins to filter out the pulp with the stainer. So, you need a bit patience for this step 🙂
- To make the drink more pretty, you can take off the foams before serving
- The watermelon juice can stay fresh for 15 hours in the fridge
- You can put leave some chia seeds in the drink for 1-2 hours and it will uplevel this drink